To provide a flexible, interactive, and personalized education that prepares students to be successful in college, career, and life.
Schoolwide Learner Outcomes
Effective Communicators who:
- Communicate clearly and intelligently through writing, speaking, and multimedia.
- Listen intently and form thoughtful and analytical responses to complex problems.
Self-Directed Learners who:
- Meet or exceed academic standards and embrace new challenges.
- Take ownership and responsibility of their learning.
Global Citizens who:
- Contribute their time and talents to improve the quality of life in our school and community.
- Exercise the rights and obligations of citizenship at local, state, national and global levels.