Inter-District Transfer Students (Outside of TUSD)
If you reside outside of the Tustin Unified School District boundaries, you must provide an inter-district transfer form from your district of residence along with your enrollment paperwork. Here are the steps:
- Request and obtain an interdistrict transfer from your school district of residence.
- Fill out the online transfer request with TUSD. Click this link to create an account and submit the online request.
- Submit the approved interdistrict transfer form and a copy of your child’s most recent report card, attendance report, and discipline report to Student Services at the Tustin Unified School District offices.
- Located at 300 S C St, Tustin, CA 92780, Phone: 714-730-7301
- Wait for the approval of the transfer from the district office and then contact our school office to finish the school registration.